Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Maintain a safe, educational, and loving Christ-centered environment for our young students to learn and grow. Lead Teacher will create a classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate to the physical, social, spiritual and emotional development of students. Lead Teacher will interact with the children in a way which conveys respect and nurturing. Teacher must support the social and emotional development of children and provide activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem-solving appropriate to the development levels of the children.
Experience: • Minimum: High School Diploma
• Preferred: Completion of at least two years of study at an institution of higher education; OR Bachelor's' Degree; OR Associate's Degree ; OR Completion of 30 hrs Successful Solutions Online STARS Training
• Experience working in an early childhood setting preferred
• Must be flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the children and program
• Must be CPR/First Aid Certified
• Food Handlers Permit required
• TB Test
• Background check
Contact:Denise Ellenwood1115 N Government Way
Spokane, WA email@example.com