Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Wage Rate: Hourly; Commensurate upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits depending on qualifications and experience)
Duties: Reporting to the Director of Facilities, duties include repair and maintenance of: campus steam distribution system; steam, hydronic, and gas heat systems; pumps; motors; air compressors and distribution systems; appliance repair, commercial and residential; building automation systems; backup for HVAC-R.
• Three years experience in plumbing, electrical, HVAC-R, or other mechanical systems
• Strong background in controls
• Experience in commercial and residential appliance repair
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• EPA section 608 universal certificate within three months of hire
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave, Angwin, CA 94508707 965-6231HR@puc.edu