Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Needing a teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. This position is for a lower elementary self-contained single grade classroom (Grade level to be determined).
The position requires the following responsibilities:
• Ability to establish a positive learning climate for students
• Create lesson plans and modify them accordingly
• Grade papers and maintain grade book
• Ability to communicate well with parents
• Collaborate well with fellow teachers
• Spanish is not required, but is a plus
Calexico Mission School is the largest and longest running mission school in the North American Division. We serve predominantly non-SDA constituency, which provides an opportunity to introduce a unique perspective of God to children. Our elementary classes are typically small with an average of 15-20 students. It is not unusual to have a couple of English learner students as part of the group.
Experience: Proper NAD certification is required and prior experience in this level is preferred. Candidates must also have proper authorization to work in the U.S.
Contact:Oscar Olivarria601 E First St
Calexico, CA email@example.com