Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: The position is available July 1, 2018.
Washington Adventist University is seeking applications for an undergraduate chemistry professor. Duties will include:
• Teach two to three chemistry courses per semester. One course will typically be an upper-division course (biochemistry, quantitative analysis, or physical chemistry) while the other two will be lower division.
• Advise chemistry undergraduates in their academic careers. Help them devise class schedules each semester and keep them focused on meeting graduation requirements.
• Assist in maintaining and operating the chemistry laboratories. This includes overseeing undergraduate teaching assistants and waste management.
• Serve on at least two college committees.
• Develop a network of contacts to assist our students in tapping into the wealth of the chemistry community found in the Washington, D.C. area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for up to three chemistry courses per semester, academic advising and assessment, and other duties. For additional information, contact Dr. Melvin Roberts at email@example.com.
Experience: Primary consideration will be given to individuals with a Ph.D. in organic, analytical, or physical chemistry.
Evidence of excellence in teaching at the university level.
Contact:Human ResourcesAll applicants must apply for this position at the following link:
(Click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume)firstname.lastname@example.org