Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Wage Rate: Commensurate upon experience and qualifications (plus denominational benefits based on experience)
Duties: Reporting to the Facilities Director and Associate Facilities Director, duties include: minor carpentry repairs, major remodels, concrete work, roof repairs, cabinet making, glass and window repairs, coordination and installation of floor covering (carpet, vinyl, tile) materials, and duties as assigned.
Experience: Desirable Qualifications: Training and applied experience in trade areas of general carpentry, concrete work and roof repair
· Experience in cabinet making and floor coverings and installation
· Strong team player and contributor
· Able to handle multiple projects
· Able to work well under pressure
· Working knowledge of all types of construction materials
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to estimate job costs and materials needs
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave
Angwin, CA 94508707 965-6231HR@puc.edu