Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: The Perrine S.D.A School is searching for an innovative and enthusiastic educator who is a strong advocate for Christian Education. This teacher would need to:-
1. Plan and organize lessons for instruction in the content areas of Mathematics, Science, English/Language Arts, Social Studies, Reading and Religious Instruction.
2. Instruct, observe, record and evaluate students’ performances.
3. Devise strategies to aid weak students and improve the performance of high-achievers.
4. Utilize technology in the classroom via technological devices, in order to improve student-interest and learning outcomes.
5. Plan and coordinate school programs with a team of educational professionals as a part of outreach efforts to the community and various churches.
Experience: The desired candidate would have a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education with two or more years of work experience in the Elementary School System. (Teaching experience in a multi-grade school setting will be an asset.) All employees are expected to comply with the policies of the organization. The ideal candidate would also possess N.A.D. Certification. All employees must be authorized to work in the United States.
Contact:Barbara Davis1701 ROBIE AVENUE, MOUNT DORA, FLORIDA, 32757352-735-3142 email@example.com