Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Our growing childcare facility is looking for (3) Lead Preschool Teachers who can help to create a fun environment and incorporate educational programs that assist in our children’s development. The Preschool Teacher will be responsibilities:
1. Plan both long and short-range activities in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy.
2. Meet the emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs of each child
3. Complete bi-annual assessment of children's development
4. Report progress of children to parents in bi-annual reports and through parent-teacher conferences
5. Maintain daily open communication with parents
6. Attend to children's basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers.
7. Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
8. Attend to children's basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers.
9. Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
10. Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
11. Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
12. Demonstrate activities to children.
13. Arrange indoor and outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motor-skill activities, and safety.
Experience: If you love working with kids and have at least 1 year of experience in an early learning environment, please apply today. The person or persons must be CDA qualified or have an Early Childhood Education Degree. CPR Certified and have a fingerprinted background check from Bright From the Start. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contact:Daria-Louise Darius401 Hamilton E Holmes DR, Atlanta GA, firstname.lastname@example.org