Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: General Position Description
Provides the overall leadership, vision, and supervision for the operation of the Seabrook Adventist Early Learning Center. Oversees the development and implementation of program curriculum and is responsible for the Center's compliance with state licensing requirements and with family law. Prepares and supervises the center's operating budget, prepares operating schedules, and supervises Center staff.
How to Apply
To apply for the Seabrook Adventist Early Learning Center Director position, submit a cover letter, resume, and statement of interest to Willie Hayes, SAELC Board President, at email@example.com
Experience: • Qualifications and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in early childhood education or related field of study with a minimum of 30 credits in ECE.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a supervisory position in an early childhood education setting.
• Compliance with other regulatory, as applicable
• Clearance of criminal background check and post-employment physical.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Pediatric First Aid/CPR (may be obtained after employment).
• High energy.
• Strong oral and written communications skills; technology skills.
• Ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
• A strong understanding of child development.
• Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Safely lift a child or children with total weight of 50 pounds.
• Conduct activities involving substantial standing, walking and moderate sitting, stooping, and kneeling on a frequent basis.
Contact:Willie Hayes8900 Goodluck RD
Seabrook, MD 20706443-935-4423Brevard39@yahoo.com