Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Wage Rate: Commensurate with experience (plus denominational benefits, depending upon qualifications and experience)
Duties: Reporting to the Facilites Director, responsibilities include, but are not limited to: planning, budgeting and maintenance of college facilities. Specific areas of responsibility include roads, building safety, HVAC, water supply and distribution, waste water treatment, electrical generation supply and distribution, general building maintenance, regulatory compliance for hazardous materials, employee relations and training, maintaining record of facility prints, energy management, and project estimating; collaborate with engineers and architects to plan, design and implement college projects; establish and enforce departmental operation policies; determine work priorities and assign work tasks to appropriate supervisors; participate in departmental goal setting; and other duties as assigned.
Experience: • Experience in staffing, budgeting, training and planning.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Experience in short and long-range facilities planning and estimating
• Able to successfully orchestrate all aspects of capital projects
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Customer service oriented with a personal and professional emphasis
• Team leader and player
• Able to remain calm and coherent in stressful situations.
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave
Angwin, CA 94508707 965-6231HR@puc.edu