Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Seeking a qualified, full-time Education Program Director to begin December 2017. The primary responsibilities include: recruiting and supervising Education and George Stone School faculty, executing on the Education program's long-term goals and objectives, leading out in NCATE (CAEP) accreditation, and serving as principal of George Stone School. Union College's Education program maintains full NCATE accreditation and operates George Stone School, a unique K-8 lab school that prepares elementary education majors for teaching in multi-grade classrooms. For a full job description, please visit https://www.ucollege.edu/faculty-openings.
Experience: Educational Requirement:
- A doctorate degree in education preferred; master’s degree in education required
- Nebraska State and NAD teaching certifications, or the ability to attain this qualification
- Nebraska Administrator certification, or the ability to attain this qualification
- Minimum two years of experience in PK-12 education, preferably more
- Experience in the Adventist church school system
Contact:Dr. Frankie Rose, Vice President for Academic Administration 3800 South 48th Street
Lincoln, NE email@example.com