Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: • Cultivates alumni relationships for on-going involvement and financial support to the College.
? Communicates with alumni and former students, including regular visits with selected alumni nationally and locally; coordinates information about the College on social networking sites; conducts follow-up studies of graduates using both traditional and social media methods.
? Organizes and directs alumni regional meetings.
? Plans and implements alumni and advancement events such as Homecoming, Golf tournament, Special events including department/building anniversaries, Camp meetings, Conventions, Regional Meetings, Campus department engagement events.
• Manages an Alumni Council to increase engagement.
• Conceptualizes and implements a Young Alumni program.
• Functions as Volunteer Coordinator, as needed.
• Serves as an alumni liaison in campus activities and community relations.
• Collaborates with Student Services to educate students on alumni contributions.
• Volunteers in the local community.
• Supports the Annual Giving program by encouraging class reunion gifts.
• Seeks every method, including heavy use of social media, to engage alumni and friends.
• Promotes and coordinates independent companies that provide discounted alumni benefits and services.
• Monitors and updates the alumni website and promotes communication with alumni of all ages.
Experience: Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree
Strong writing skills, verbal skills, public speaking
Competent in Microsoft, Raiser’s Edge, and Desktop Publishing
Ability to positively represent the College
Passion and commitment to Seventh-day Adventist education
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508707 965-6231HR@puc.edu