Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic program that seeks to educate and mold future Physician Assistants? Kettering College of Medical Arts is looking for a new full-time faculty member to join their Physician Assistant Department.
Essentials of the position include leadership and networking skills, proven organizational ability, written and oral communication skills, instructional expertise, dedication to program development, and a willingness to accept new challenges.
Recommendation and interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae and the names of three (3) references to: Fran Angerer, PhD, MPH, PA-C, PA Program Chair/Director
Experience: Position duties include, but are not limited to;
- Lead educational experiences in the classroom, community, and online as appropriate
- Monitor student responses to educational activities and modify teaching techniques as necessary
- Design syllabi, assignments, readings, learning activities, exams, and experiences to meet student learning outcomes as designated for course(s)
- Develop and revise course content to represent current best practice occupational therapy practice
- Organize course content for optimal student engagement with course content
- Classroom instruction as well as strong curriculum development
- Duties may also include assisting clinical coordinator in recruitment
- Development of clinical preceptor/sites and providing liaison with clinical preceptors.
- Master’s degree
- NCCPA certification
- Clinical experience as PA
- Teaching experience in a PA program at the Baccalaureate or - Master’s level
- Curriculum development experience
- A full-time position is open, but part-time employment may be considered.
Contact:Frances AngererKettering College,
3737 Southern Boulevard,
Kettering, OH 45429.937-298-3399 x55625 Frances.Angerer@kc.edu