Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: South Lancaster Academy is seeking a creative and energetic Grade 1 teacher to join our excellent team of highly collaborative elementary teachers. SLA is supported by five constituent churches and serves students from across the Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire regions. South Lancaster Academy is located in historic Lancaster, MA and only forty miles from Boston. SLA is the ideal location to provide rich opportunities for exploring cultural and educational venues.
*This position had been previously posted but is now open again for applications.
Experience: - Be a spiritually mature, active member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church who is committed to providing high-quality instruction from an Adventist Christian perspective.
- Experience in early childhood development and instruction.
- Possess current NAD elementary endorsement.
- Display a track record of displaying a nurturing character towards their students
- Possess an ability and willingness to collaborate with the Kindergarten and 2nd grade teachers to provide seamless transitions.
- Pathways and GoMath! curriculum experience is preferred. In addition, reading and writing workshop experience is recommended
- Demonstrate a willingness to build strong connections within the community.
Contact:Jeffrey Lambert198 George Hill Rd
PO Box 1129
South Lancaster, MA firstname.lastname@example.org