2014 New Zealand Educational Study Tour – only a few spaces left, apply today!
The NAD Educational Study Tour offers educators the opportunity to travel to New Zealand for 10 days to experience the culture and to learn about inquiry education through professional development presentations and classroom visits in both public and Adventist K-12 schools. Apply today.
- New Zealand $2500 - $2800
- Australia $900 - $1200
- Hotels (based on double occupancy)
- Two vegetarian meals per day
- Sightseeing Excursions
- Transportation throughout New Zealand
- Professional Development Workshops and Materials
- Day 1 - Traditional cultural welcome and dinner, orientation to Adventist education in New Zealand
- Days 2-6 - Professional development presentations on inquiry learning, class observations of practice in state and Adventist schools, sightseeing
- Day 7 - Sabbath at a NZ church, sightseeing
- Day 8 - Sightseeing
- Days 9-10 - Professional development presentations on inquiry learning, class observations of practice in state and Adventist schools, sightseeing
- Days 11-13 - Optional tour to Sydney
Three hours of academic credit through Andrews University is available by submitting a written teaching unit based on tour experiences by July 1, 2014. Course Requirements and Costs will be provided to those seeking academic credit. Please indicate your interest on the Tour Application.
For an experience of a lifetime, Apply today. SPACE IS LIMITED.